Minn Kota MK230C Precision Charger 2 bank, 15 amps per bankModel: 1832300
- Battery Selection by Bank - On each bank, you can select what battery type you have connected (AGM, gel or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge.
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation - When outlets get overloaded or hooked up to long extension cords, they don’t put out the 120 volts they’re supposed to. That makes charge times go up — unless you’ve got a Precision charger, which compensates to deliver a fast, consistent charge no matter what
- Comprehensive LED Display - Know right where you’re at with the LED display on your Precision charger. It displays the selected battery type for each bank, connection status, state of charge and error codes.
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging - Every Minn Kota charger controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the three stages of the charging cycle for a safe, precise charge.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation - Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery. Our on-board chargers sense outside temperature fluctuations and adjust the charge accordingly, providing a fast, accurate charge.
- True-Rated Output - Every Minn Kota on-board charger delivers a full, true-rated output for a faster charge.
- Digital Control - Our microprocessor-based design enables our chargers to continually monitor the temperature and state of charge. It means faster, more regulated, precise charge for your battery - and a longer day of worry-free fishing.
- AC Plug Holder - Included with all of our on-board chargers, this convenient holder keeps the charger plug dry, safe and easily accessible.
- Waterproof Construction - All of our on-board chargers are built tough, with waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant rugged construction. Plus, they’re saltwater-tested to fully combat corrosion.
|Amps per bank||15|
|Dimensions||9.5" x 10" x 3.75"|